The D.R.A.G.O.N.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Reign of the Apocalypse Guards of Ominous Night

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HEEELLO ALLLLLL!!! We just wanted to take this time to welcome everyone to the forums of The DRAGON. So welcome new members, welcome old members, welcome guests, and welcome honored guests. We'd tell you that we will behave ourselves for you but that would just be a lie. Fee free to register to become honored guests or simply enjoy the site as you are, either way, we welcome you. Enjoy and thank you for coming. -Villain

I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain Masari
Admin
Admin
Villain Masari

I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me Empty
PostSubject: I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me   I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Dear Villy,

I am really worried, like really really worried. I have reason to believe that my club leader has hidden cameras everywhere. Like EVERYWHERE but only where the women are. I mean, I have to be crazy right? Right? When would he even find the time to set all these cameras up. I mean yesterday I could have sworn there was a camera in a carton of orange juice.

I try not to worry, I do, but if there are cameras, they look expensive and where would this money be coming from? He wouldn't have it, someone told me he used to live in a dumpster before it got repoed and he ended up living in an alleyway.

He could be misusing club donations to watch us and it smells like a baby elephant in here. Like there's one hidden somewhere and if there is that can't be cheap either. I swear, if he used my money to buy a baby elephant and spy on me when I could be buying training supplies, Ia m going to lose it.

So I really need your advice on how I should handle this and potentially bring him to justice so he can answer to all of us women for his crimes.

Please help.

With care and urgency,

Possibly Paranoid

Dear PP,

Look the other way and pretend nothing is wrong. Also, for the love of all things, start carrying the orange juice with you into the bedroom. Your bedroom cam hasn't been the same since HamHam ran into your room to hide in order to avoid taking a bath, and you guys haven't donated enough for me to replace it yet.

Thank you,

Villain

Villain is in no way shape or form a licensed therapist. As a matter of fact, he has been court ordered, in addition to community service hours, to see a licensed therapist. This is also for entertainment. So please do not take this seriously and get all offended and what like. Instead, go to your nearby convenience store and buy a sense of humor. Then learn to laugh. Then get laid, cause we should all be getting laid.

***If after all that, you still would like the advice of Villain Masari, please private message him here, or in DR and who knows? Your letter may be featured here.***
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsofdr.rpg-board.net
Sunshine
Honored Guest
Honored Guest
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me   I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:13 pm

ROFLMAO Shes a bit paranoid and needs a shot on the ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness-realm.com/viewuser.php?u=591
Villain Masari
Admin
Admin
Villain Masari

PostSubject: Re: I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me   I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 am

Hey Sunshine, not sure if you are aware of how dirty your response sounded... or maybe you are. Either way, Villain approves... a lot. Lol

I mean a shot of what? This sounds like a job for the Gravy Train (for women only)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsofdr.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me   I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 pm

wait a minute...did vill say something was dirty???!??!!!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me   I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me Empty

Back to top Go down

I Always Feel Like, Like Someone's Watching Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The D.R.A.G.O.N. :: Crisis Assistance Center :: Dear Villi-
Jump to: