The D.R.A.G.O.N.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Reign of the Apocalypse Guards of Ominous Night

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HEEELLO ALLLLLL!!! We just wanted to take this time to welcome everyone to the forums of The DRAGON. So welcome new members, welcome old members, welcome guests, and welcome honored guests. We'd tell you that we will behave ourselves for you but that would just be a lie. Fee free to register to become honored guests or simply enjoy the site as you are, either way, we welcome you. Enjoy and thank you for coming. -Villain

Too wunk to dralk...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain Masari
Admin
Admin
Villain Masari

Too wunk to dralk... Empty
PostSubject: Too wunk to dralk...   Too wunk to dralk... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:46 am

Dear Villy,

recently I have discobered the joyys of nightclubbin g and doing dares the nightclubs are great you can drink, you can uhh do dares, and you can like drindk and stuff. Funnest shiznit in tha gssme!!! Bu the prob is that those basturds keep throwi me out saying i draunk tooooo muuuuch y is ti that that happins and whut can i do about it?

still partyin,

Wasted in Amsterdam

Hello WAm,

Well judging from your letter, if I had to guess, you were probably wasted when you wrote this letter to me. As a matter of fact it was written on a crumbled up napkin that you probably found in your pocket when you were laying on a sewer grate. But anyway, your problem, aside from being a heavy drinker is that you are not watching you alcohol level.

I know we start drinking in there and get a good buzz going and then finally I get the courage to walk up and hit the woman I have been watching for a half hour now (my wife) but it is important not to let your alcohol go over 17.

If you do, your good time will end with you waking up to sprinklers activating on some random golf course you found and slept in. Which from experience is actually good for a free shower (though it is very cold Too wunk to dralk... 703137) but not good when it feels like you have a marching band in your head.

So drink responsibly and whatever you do man, don't ever drunk dial me.

Sincerely and somewhat sober,

Villy

Villain is in no way shape or form a licensed therapist. As a matter of fact, he has been court ordered, in addition to community service hours, to see a licensed therapist. This is also for entertainment. So please do not take this seriously and get all offended and what like. Instead, go to your nearby convenience store and buy a sense of humor. Then learn to laugh. Then get laid, cause we should all be getting laid.

***If after all that, you still would like the advice of Villain Masari, please private message him here, or in DR and who knows? Your letter may be featured here.***

Last edited by Villain Masari on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsofdr.rpg-board.net
Sunshine
Honored Guest
Honored Guest
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Too wunk to dralk...   Too wunk to dralk... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm

ROFLMAO....I thought it was my ex for a minute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness-realm.com/viewuser.php?u=591
Villain Masari
Admin
Admin
Villain Masari

PostSubject: Re: Too wunk to dralk...   Too wunk to dralk... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 am

It just might be your ex. Maybe that 's why he's drinking so much because he's no longer with you. I'd tell you to call him, but he's probably lost his cell due to being wasted again.

Those Nightclubs can be a pain.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsofdr.rpg-board.net
Taisce Masari
Taisce Masari

PostSubject: Re: Too wunk to dralk...   Too wunk to dralk... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:24 pm

LMFAO!!!! OMG Vil that is funny but I have to wonder if this was the guy we saw leaving the nightclub the other night with just a party hat on....and it wasn't on his head either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too wunk to dralk...   Too wunk to dralk... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:10 pm

lol. too funny cat
Back to top Go down
Gryffin Nissario
Gravy Train Dragon
Gravy Train Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Too wunk to dralk...   Too wunk to dralk... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:17 pm

lmao, classic
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Honored Guest
Honored Guest
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Too wunk to dralk...   Too wunk to dralk... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:06 am

ROFLMAO!! Maybe it is him. His spelling makes me cringe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness-realm.com/viewuser.php?u=591
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too wunk to dralk...   Too wunk to dralk... Empty

Back to top Go down

Too wunk to dralk...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The D.R.A.G.O.N. :: Crisis Assistance Center :: Dear Villi-
Jump to: